Harvard study“Just read the literature!”Some fun facts:
- Sodium fluoride (NaF) is the active ingredient in toothpaste, and the reason you are warned not to swallow toothpaste (!)
- This is not about F (“fluorine” gas). However, if you think that everything natural is good or okay in moderation, note that the mono-elemental molecular compounds Hg₂ (“mercury”) and Pb (“lead”) are naturally occurring whereas F (“fluorine” gas) is not. (By way of context, nature also features poppies, cocoa leaves, really huge cliffs no one can survive and Belcher’s sea snakes, not to mention volcanoes, outer space, the sun, black holes and the godforsaken Rothschilds!) Other types of fluoride
- CO₂ (“carbon dioxide”) contains exactly the same elements (namely, C [“carbon”] and O [“oxygen”]) as CO (“carbon monoxide”).
- Similarly to the above two molecular compounds, the synthetic molecule F (“fluorine”) as well as other molecular compounds created with the element F (“fluoride”) has different chemical properties from the also synthetic and toxic NaF (“sodium fluoride” [i.e. sodium + fluoride]), Na₂SiF₆ (“sodium silicofluoride” [i.e. sodium + silicon + fluoride) and (H₃O)₂SiF₆. (“hexafluorosilicic acid” [i.e. hydrogen + oxygen + silicon + fluoride]). Other types of fluoride
- NaF (“sodium fluoride”) does not occur in nature but is a waste product of Al (“aluminum” [a.k.a. “aluminium”]).
- Another perhaps illustrative example of helpful elements combining to form biohazardous molecules: mixing bleach and ammonia, which you should never do:
NaOCl (“sodium hypochlorite” [“bleach”]) → NaOH (“hypochlorous acid”) + HOCl (“hypochlorous acid”)
HOCl (“hypochlorous acid”) → HCl (“hydrochloric acid”) + O (“oxygen”)
Then the ammonia and chlorine gas react to form “chloramine,” which is released as a vapor:
NaOCl (“sodium hypochlorite” [“bleach”]) + 2HCl (“hydrochloric acid”) → Cl₂ (“chlorine gas”) + NaCl (“sodium chloride” [“salt”]) + H₂O
(“water”) 2NH₃ (“ammonia”) + Cl₂ (“chlorine gas”) → 2NH₂Cl (“monochloramine”)
One pea-sized dab of fluoride, which if you swallow it you are instructed to contact poison control, is the same amount of fluoride—¼ mg—that we find in an 8 oz. glass of city water.
“Fluoride science is corporate science. It’s DDT science. It’s asbestos science. It’s tobacco science. It’s a racket” (Christopher Bryson).
If we look even further into ingesting fluoride such as through drinking water, data shows it has no benefit to the teeth whatsoever. 98% of Europe’s drinking water is fluoride-free, versus a great percentage of North America being fluoridated. At the same time, The dental records in Europe show fewer cavities and tooth decay than what occurs in North America.Sodium fluoride (NaF), not to be confused with equally non-natural fluorine gas (F) or other molecules formed with fluoride (see above), is a byproduct of aluminum production proven to be neurotoxic, yet many public (“city”) water supply systems contain it. A Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water achieve “SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER” IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas. Currently 90% of water in Great Britain (a.k.a. the United Kingdom) is sodium-fluoride-free.
At the end of World War II, the U.S. Government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. The German chemists told Perkins of a scheme which they had devised during W. W. II and had been adapted by the German General Staff. The German chemists explained of their attempt to control the population in any given area through the mass-medication of drinking water with sodium fluoride, a tactic used in German and Russian prisoner-of-war (i.e. “stalags” and “gulags”) camps to make the prisoners “stupid and docile” (Stephen, 1995). Farben had developed plans during W. W. II to fluoridate the occupied countries because it was found that fluoridation caused slight damage to a specific part of the brain, making it more difficult for the person affected to defend his freedom and causing the individual to become more docile towards authority. Fluoride is not only a drug; it remains one of the strongest anti-psychotic substances known, and is contained in twenty-five percent of the major tranquilizers. It may not seem surprising that Hitler’s regime practiced the concept of mind control through chemical means, but the U.S. Military continued Nazi research, exploring techniques to incapacitate an enemy or medicate an entire nation; our military (and Russia’s) hired many unrehabilitated Nazis to head the arms/space race such as Werner von Braun. As stated in the Rockefeller Report, a Presidential briefing on C.I.A. activities,
“the drug program was part of a much larger CIA program to study possible means of controlling human behavior” (Stephen 1995).
Fluoridosis has the following cerebral (brain) symptoms:
- Reduction in your nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
- Damage to your hippocampus
- Formation of beta-amyloid plaques (the classic brain abnormality in Alzheimer’s disease)
- Reduction in lipid content
- Damage to purkinje cells
- Exacerbation of lesions induced by iodine deficiency
- Impaired antioxidant defense systems
- Increased uptake of aluminum
- Accumulation of fluoride in your pineal gland (i.e. the brain’s imagining tissue).